Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Cyber Monday!

I am thankful for my family, friends and good health. What better holiday to be thankful for your health than one that you gorge on overindulgence. A client on the phone today told me his holiday was "fat and sassy". I agreed with him that that's the way it should be. I hope you all had a fat and sassy weekend with your loved ones. I'm also thankful for my husband and my kids. Husband put on a garage sale on the only rainy day in months and did so with a semi deadtired smile the whole time! Yes, I said my kids - 2 legged and 4 legged. 2 legged kid - Kendall wrote me the sweetest letter as part of her homework last week. I will post picture later. 2 legged and 4 legged children give me a reason to wake up every morning! Most mornings they are the reason I wake up, however too early it may be...see photo above.
Wishing a happy cyber monday to you all. In lieu of the online shopping day of the year, I will post a blog to share with you my cyberness and I will finally post my super secret most favorite website (shopping website) of all. I refused to share up until this point because it was my Christmas shopping venue of choice. Now that the gifts are all ordered I can successfully share the goodness with others without them buying the same gifts for themselves.
I'd like to introduce you to my new bestie...Fab.  I heart Fab. www.fab.com
In other news this past Saturday was my 10 year high school reunion in State College. Oh the good ole days...I hope everyone had a blast reunioning back at home over the holiday. I would like to request some pictures posted to facebook soon!
Last night Dustin and I watched 60 Minutes and I think I found my second calling in life.

With my super nose and sense of smell and "tastes like the way __________ smells" comparisons, I definitely think I would fit well in this industry. Besides I was a marketing/advertising student thats gotta help me out with the whole flavor sells thing. Must research further...anyone know any flavorists???

No comments:

Post a Comment