Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yoga Inspiration

Got my goodie bag last night for my 60 day challenge. After looking through all its innards this morning I'm excited. It came with a Purist tshirt from Pure Bikram Austin which I love love love along with lots of freebie classes and discounts to 60 challenge sponsors and vendors. The goodie bag itself is from lululemon athletica and has the lululemon manifesto printed on the bag. Also came with a poster of the manifesto which after reading most of the quotes on it, I am in love with it. Also in the bag was a free class to Pure Barre which intrigued me so I had to learn more. They do a ballet type workout for women which actually seems like it could be beneficial in conjunction with my new "Pure" attitude. Perhaps after my 60 day challenge I can use that free class card and hit up a Ballet type workout class near my office. Doing yoga every day and possibly joining other fitness studios on top of Bikram. Who am I? I hardly recognize myself.
Had class last night with Nora and it was packed as is usual these days. Still rocking the front row. I'm looking forward to class with Afton this evening. I'm feeling inspired and ready to sweat.
To sneak a quote (or two) from the lululemon manifesto:
"Breathe deeply & appreciate the moment. Living in the moment could be the meaning of life."
"Nature wants us to be mediocre because we have a greater chance to survive and reproduce. Mediocrity is as close to the bottom as it is to the top, and will give you a lousy life."
Eyes Open, Breathing Normal

No comments:

Post a Comment