Saturday, March 24, 2012

Two weeks notice...

Well...

Life is definitely different now. Two weeks post job-loss I have come to terms with my current situation and am ready to proudly state in an online forum that I am in fact unemployed. Its pretty much a shock to anyone's system to change your routine so drastically after 4 plus years at the same company. I understand the reason's behind my layoff and I know that its not due to my own competence as an employee. It probably took the past two weeks to get over that fact. Layoffs happen and life goes on. So to all my friends and family. More importantly in the Austin, TX area I have a new job title now...job hunter. Actively looking for a marketing position and hopefully I will find the perfect job for me. I'm looking forward to new beginnings and moving on. Luckily my blog, my yoga practice and my new motto in life to always move forward with my eyes open and breathing normal is what has gotten me through this major life event unfazed and with a positive attitude and purpose. I love my family and with their support I can be successful and find my dream job and what I'm meant to do. One of my last posts before "job-loss" was about being introverted. I refuse to be anything but myself and find the exact right position for me to do next. I will continue my current venture of finding my dream job by following a new guideline (see Ted talk below): My happiness will lead to my success, not vice versa as is engrained in our society mindset.




Eyes Open. Breathing Normal.  Happiness brings Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment