Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Burning Ankles and Arthritis Prevention Grip

Those were the themes for my class last night with Nora. I only felt the Burning Ankles during my new favorite posture and I did not get my upper back to pop. My last challenge I completed I had pain and stiffness and soreness rotate through my body throughout the 60 days and this time around the movement /rotation is moving more rapidly than before. It took the first 30 days to feel sore the first time. This time around I've completed day 15 and I've been sore the whole time, first and most prominently in my hamstrings, up until last night it was my entire back and this morning my arthritis prevention grip is really yelling at me. My fingers in my left hand are crying today. But we practice Bikram's postures today to prevent diseases later. I'll take a mini-heart attack every day for 60 days than a big one later on in life. Same with the Arthritis. Bring on the stiff fingers and soreness from my kick ass Arthritis Prevention Grip so Arthritis doesn't attack my joints later on in life. Its also the little things, the small pains that make us aware of our body and what it can accomplish. If we are feeling pain, stiffness, soreness than we are alive  - remember the goal is no flatlines just consistent and everlasting change.
eyes open, breathing normal - change

No comments:

Post a Comment