Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Reflection and Change

Its always the end of the year when we all reflect on our lives. Where we were a year ago compared to the current moment. Where we hoped we'd be. Our successes. Our failures. Our make do with what we got. Ringing in the new year is always about resolutions to make modifications in our lives to better ourselves in some way. This year I'm going all in on change. Not that I don't like my life where I'm at or the modifications I made in 2011. I'm looking forward to 2012 as the year of change - body, mind, heart and soul -- they're all in on this. I started another 60 in 60 challenge as of Monday and I'm looking forward to another round of Bikram, this time with teams, goals, report cards and a whole lot of support. My last challenge I did on a whim by myself to prove that I could. This time its about change. Change in my body, Change in my habits, Change in my outlook, Change in my attitude, Change in my aptitude to forgive myself and others, Change in loving myself for all that I am able to accomplish. It's going to be a real soul searcher for the next 60 days and I am looking forward with eyes open, breathing normal. The countdown is on! 2 classes down...58 to go...
"Give me 60 Days and I'll change your life" - Bikram Choudhury

No comments:

Post a Comment